Thursday, January 22, 2009
Whoosh
So things have happened really fast this past week. Last Wednesday we drove up to Casper, WY for me to take the NCLEX. Why Casper? It was the quickest place I could get in to take the test. So we did that on Wednesday found out my results on Friday, I PASSED!! Yeah. Still can't believe it but holy crap I'm a nurse now (I'll blog about the whole experience later). Then we drove out to SLC on Sunday, actually we tried but our car broke down half way there. So we had to get towed to the nearest town and then had to have a friend come and pick us up from there. We finally made it to SLC about 12:30 and then I had my first day of orientation at Salt Lake Regional! Whew, I'm tired. So I had orientation on Tues and Wed as well and then we where suppose to close on our house today. Well I guess they are little backed up at the bank and now it sounds like we won't close until next week. Lame. So for now we are kickin it at the in laws just waiting for the freakin bank to light a fire under it! All our stuff is in Denver while we are out here. Kind of crazy but that is how we roll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment