So Dex had his 2 week wellness visit today. Rich and I were having bets on how much he weighed. On our 2 day visit from the hospital he was down from 6lbs 1oz to 5lbs 14oz. Well today he weighed in at a whopping 7lbs 3.5oz! What a chunk. He totally gain a pound and 3oz in one week and three days. He knows how to pack it on. Go Dex!
3 comments:
Way to go, Dex... and Mommy!
Ya Dex! Everyone says those newborn clothes won't last for long. Sounds like they are right! How's your pre-eclampsia? Never heard of it after the fact. So sorry! I got HELPS w/ our first. Not fun.
I'm putting all my comments on this one.
Super cute baby pics!
Sorry about your scooter. :-( Very sorry Anthony didn't find the criminal.
I know what you mean about sitting. I had to sit kind of tilted for about a month.
Holy Cow. That is some super amazing milk you're feeding that kid!
Post a Comment