So at this point I should be blogging from the comfort of our new home. Too bad so sad. We were all excited to close on our house yesterday but unfortunately that will not be happening until probably next week.
Apparently GMAC, the bank who owns the foreclosed home we are buying and is also the bank we are going through to get our mortgage, is so overwhelmed with people refinancing their homes that they can't get to us and our home until sometime next week. Now tell me if this makes sense to you.
This house that we are buying has been loosing money for them for a few months now and instead of putting people in there who will help them make some of that money back, the are going to put people, who are already making them money, ahead of us. Why wouldn't making more money be a priority? I don't know I guess that is why I don't' work for a bank.
It's just lame because Rich was going to fly back this weekend to get all our stuff and move it out but now we have to push that back to next weekend. So for now we are kickin it in the in-laws basement which isn't bad but its never fun living in someone elses house. You just feel in the way.
1 comment:
Well, anytime you want to get out of the in-law's house, just come on over here ;-)
We should probably watch Brade Wars when Anthony and Rich are gone.
Post a Comment