So now that I've had the kid I kinda expected my body to go back to normal much faster than it has. For one I still look like I'm 4 months pregnant and I can't even begin to imagine fitting into my pre-prego jeans. I've tried its just not working.
What's worse is I've developed pre-eclampsia which is basically high blood pressure which usually happens in pregnancy and is resolved by having the baby. Well my body is different and likes to do things backwards so I got it after the baby was born, well actually it began in labor. So now I'm on blood pressure medication. My Doc doesn't think I will be on it forever but I'm still in shock and pretty sad that I have to been on it at all. Third, I can't wait to sit on hard surfaces again. I never realized how many uncomfortable hard chairs we have until now. I can really only sit in two places in our house and the third is stacked three pillows high so I can sit. Ahh the joys of childbirth right?
1 comment:
Its a good thing you couldn't fit into your pre pregnancy jeans in less than TWO WEEKS! I'd have been forced to hate you. (okay FINE, hate is a strong word, chartreuse with envy is probably closer)
Post a Comment