Well it's been crazy with two kids. I don't know how people do it alone. I think if Rich and I weren't home together one of us would be going crazy right now. Dex is a great big brother. He hasn't really been that jealous and he's always trying to snuggle Fin, its really cute but scary because his snuggles usually are quite hard. Fin is still a great baby she loves to sleep at night and is up during the day. She is very alert and so sweet it's fun having a girl. I'm excited to see what her personality is going to be like. Dex is very into routine and structure she seems pretty laid back although last night she started freaking out about 9pm because she wanted to be snuggled in her chair in her room so she could go to bed. Yeah I'm sleeping in the rocking chair we have in her room, partly because I fall asleep before she does so I don't get up to put her in bed and partly because I love the all night snuggles. She's great though usually only get up twice a night. That is better than Dex some nights, weird. Other than that things are going really good just getting into the rhythm of 2 babinos.
Christmas was good we didn't do Santa this year because we didn't think Dex would get it so it was pretty ordinary day except for the great food we cooked which was fun. Rich and I cooked for the first time. Usually its Rich and Ry but I got in there this year. Fun fun fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment