Monday, January 17, 2011

Work

Well the fantasy has ended, maternity leave is over and I'm back to work.  It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to stay up all night.  That is the part that kills me.  Otherwise I really like my job... most nights.
Poor Rich is home with the kids all alone which is a daunting task with a 2 year old that still gets up 2-3 times a night and newborn who does the same.  Needless to say the Rasmussens are very sleep deprived but loving our new family.  Life is very good but very busy.
Dex is starting to really like Finley he'll go up and hold her hand or touch her head.  Its really cute.  Finley seems to really like him too she always looking his way and turns her head towards him when he talks.  It's really cute I hope they are friends as they grow up.  Although I'm sure there will be some sort of beating at least once.

1 comment:

liesel said...

bummer about the end of maternity leave. Two is a hard adjustment, but its fun as well. (and it gets even more fun the more they interact with each other) Good luck cutie!