
Cute isn't he? We don't know the sex yet and don't plan on finding out but I have myself convinced that we are having a boy. Well at least when I refer to the baby I always call it a he. Only 6 more months until we actually find out. Jan 5, 2009 is our due date. Yep only 3 weeks after I graduate. Yikes! We're cutting it kind of close but I think it will be ok, at least I am hoping.
The first trimester has not been bad but I don't think I want to repeat this anytime soon. The first few weeks were easy and then about week 10 I started feeling sick. Mostly at night but still too much sickness for me. Only one more week until I am offiically in the second trimester where magically everything is suppose to go back to normal expect for the fact that your stomach is expanding at an expanentional rate. Gotta love that!
We told the parents this last weekend and that was really fun. I made onzies that had I heart Grandma or Grandpa or Unkle on them and then wrapped them up and gave them as a present. It was fun everyone is really excited. So now its just the waiting game.
1 comment:
YEAH!!! I couldn't be surprised. I had to know so I'd know what clothes to buy (or not buy). My little sister just had a girl and is planning on waiting 4 or more years to have another baby so she didn't want to store baby clothes for that long and if we were having a boy she'd have passed them on to someone else. Same story with Anthony's sister having a boy.
Congratulations again and let me know when you feel it move the first time!!!!
Post a Comment