Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby kicks?

So I'm starting to feel little flutters in my belly. Is it really the baby moving or gas? The burning question in my mind that I think will never be answered. Really though I do think it is the baby. At first I wasn't sure because I would only feel it at night when I was laying on my side in bed. Now I feel it if I"m bending over too long probably suffocating the poor thing. It's really subtle but noticeable. I'm excited I just can't wait until I can really feel it.
It's weird to think that I'm actually growing a real live human in my own body. Kind of sci fi. We got our second ultrasound today and I was really excited to see how techy the baby is but worried about it's music choices.

2 comments:

bequi said...

The best part is when it treats your ribs like a tread mill. When Sarah started moving I could only feel her if there was something squishing my stomach, like a seat belt or too tight pants.

Beardall Family said...

You are just as funny on paper as you are in person! Man, why didn't my ultrasound turn out like that? It will be fun to check up on you and see what I get to face 4 weeks behind ya. Good or bad right?! By the way, we call ours a "he" too. I'm convinced only we are not loosers like you who don't find out the sex until it's squeeling in your ears!! You're killing me. I hope you like yellow and green.