Sunday, July 27, 2008

Carnies for life!

So Rich has started a business with two other friends. What are they going to sell you ask? Well he and his buds have entered 4-5 fairs across the US and are going to sell drinks in the state fairs of the different states.
He is out in Idaho right now putting the finishing touches on the custom trailer they had made and finishing all the signs and artwork they need. Here is a sample of what they are selling.Pretty freaking sweet right? He took the pictures of the drinks and made the sign. I have to say I'm pretty impressed with what he is able to do.
Only 2 more weeks and they will start their first fair in Illinois. Keep your fingers crossed that its really hot and people are really thirsty.

1 comment:

Cass said...

This looks great! And, I totally want to drink a Lime Rickey. But, I wish it was called a Lime Richie, since he's the man. Love you guys!