Today was pretty fun I was determined to pull on prank on Rich. The first thing I did was put kool-aid in the shower head. I know not very creative but it was pay back for valentines day when he did it to me. So he gets out of the shower and is laughing at me and my non-creativity when he goes to put on his pants on and can't get his leg through one of the legs. I stapled his pant leg. He laughed and I finally got the kudos I deserved. Mission accomplished.
Today was also a great day because I found out I got a new job! I had interviewed at Jordan Valley 2 weeks ago for this position and had not heard anything back so on a whim I called today and they offered me the position! It's going to be so great not only is it 20 minutes closer to my house but I'll also be getting a 25% raise! I'm stoked. I gave my 2 weeks today, I can't wait to start!
No comments:
Post a Comment