Saturday, October 2, 2010

Busy

Dex at the fair

.
So it's been a busy couple of weeks for the Rasmussens.  The fair was at the beginning of this month which came and went so fast it doesn't seem like it really happened some days.  After the fair Rich went up and visited his friend in Montana for the weekend which he enjoyed immensely.  While up there my nesting took on a whole new phase I call crafty.  Seriously all I can think about it all the crazy decorations I want to make for Halloween.  It's getting pretty bad.  I'll have to post picture when I'm done with all my things.
This last week was surprising we got a call from Rich's dad that he had appendicitis so he had surgery on Tuesday so we went up there to take care of him.  It was a good thing because his appendix actually burst so he needed just a little more TLC than originally expected.  He is doing great and we just got back from Idaho this afternoon.  Whew!  We are traveling fools. 
Baby Ras is growing good she is getting so big I'm glad I get to wear slip on shoes most of the time otherwise I would be having some serious problems from trying to bend over all the time.

No comments: