Thursday, February 18, 2010

Catch up

So I've really been slacking at the whole blog thing. I guess the new year will do that to you. Things have been great though our house has been full with family and we have been loving every minute of it. Work is good just as crazy as ever. Dex is growing like a weed, but eating like a finicky princess. So yeah things are good.
One exciting thing on the horizon is I am thinking about going back to school to get my CRNA which stands for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist. Basically its the same thing as an anesthetist but you get paid a little less. Its only a 2 year degree and applications are due October. The only hang up is I need to have a year of ICU experience. This is problem I've been trying to get into an ICU for a about 6 months now and nothing has happened. I feel I have made the ICU director made by constantly going down there and asking if they have any openings. In my eyes its an easy solution, hire me and I'll stop bugging you. Pretty easy huh? We'll keep trying and hopefully sooner than later it will happen. Until then I will keep trying.

Here is a cute pic of RIch and Dex


Here is the before and after of Dex's chair that I recovered.
BEFORE:

AFTER:


And then one of the little cutie with his new hair cut. He is so amazing! He is developing so fast he has figured out some shaped for this box so he puts the triangle where the triangle the square where the square goes etc. I can't believe how much love I have for the little guy.

2 comments:

liesel said...

ooh, love the chair remodel, very nice!

bequi said...

Sweet chair! Isn't it awesome how much you love such a tiny person?! It's a good thing your love isn't proportionate to the size of the human!