The fair is here and gone thank goodness. It's always fun to go up and work with a bunch of high schoolers and hear about boys and drama of being a teenager but it is way more fun to come home and enjoy the peace and quiet of our house. It is so good to be home.
Dex had a fun week with Grandma Henderson. She spoiled him like a good grandma should, he got tons of new clothes and even learned a new trick call so big.
I guess I use to do the same thing when I was little except at the time was wearing my favorite cool whip bowl as a hat. Yeah I've been stylish for a very long time.
Dex has also started to pull himself up to things the first time he did was at the cabin, it took a little coresering but it finally worked.
That weird noise you here is me freaking out. I never knew I could sound like a fire engine, just another skill to add to the list I guess.
1 comment:
lol... loved the mental image of baby heather with your cool whip hat, and if THAT isn't treat enough, I get to hear your siren call!! AWESOME!
Dex is growing up FAST, we haven't seen you guys in way too long. We should hang out.
Post a Comment