So I don't ever recommend graduating from school, having a baby, taking a career determining test, moving to a new state, buying a new home and then starting a new career all at the same time. Needless to say I'm a little overwhelmed.
But the good news is the house is totally awesome. It is so nice to have a place that is all our own. We've already painted the bedroom and we are working on getting carpet, because the previous owner let their dogs pee in the front room so the carpet reeks of pee. Shampooing only makes it worse we found out the hard way and since we don't want Dex learning to crawl in pee we're doing it. We are also in the process of painting the front room and entry and Dex's room and then I think we will be done for awhile. At least I hope so because I'm getting tired!
The job is pretty cool, I'm working nights which is a switch espeically for me because I am morning person and I think the last time I saw midnight before working nights was my first years in college. I like being home in the day, even if I am sleeping, because I feel like I get to see more of Rich and Dex.
Speaking of Dex we are blessing him on the 29th of March. I'm so excited because my family is coming. Even Tallie is flying out from Denver, yeah! It's going to be a miny family reunion.
Dex is getting big so fast we went to the Dr. for his 2 month check up and he is up to 13lbs and is 23.5 inches long. What a fatty! He has started to smile and laugh which is really fun. It's even funnier when you do something that you think deserves a laugh and he just looks at you really confused. I love it.
3 comments:
I was just thinking of you! Looks like you had a few minutes on the job last night posting at 3:40 am! You are amazing, take care of yourself. You have a lot going on.
good to see you blogging again! I wanna see Dex laugh!
What time is the blessing? That's the day the Gooches are blessing Carley, too.
Post a Comment