Updates Live and Direct from Rich and Heather
you're such a cute pregnant chick! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Glad to see your getting closer to the date. I have a gift for you. When do you want it? How would you like me to get it to you.
You look gorgeous!
I'm so glad you're going to be here before you have the baby so I can see your super cute belly before you have the baby!!!!!Congrats on the no stretch marks!
Cute stomach! And, I like the crib too. This baby is coming home in style.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you're such a cute pregnant chick! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Glad to see your getting closer to the date. I have a gift for you. When do you want it? How would you like me to get it to you.
You look gorgeous!
I'm so glad you're going to be here before you have the baby so I can see your super cute belly before you have the baby!!!!!
Congrats on the no stretch marks!
Cute stomach! And, I like the crib too. This baby is coming home in style.
Post a Comment