Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Belly shots

Here are some belly shots for those who have been asking for them. The baby is getting stronger everyday, my belly moves now with some of the kicks!


5 comments:

Jamie said...

How incredibly cute are you?!?! You look great and I'm so happy for you. Cherish those kicks... you'll miss them when they are gone, but so much more fun is coming your way!

Cass said...

Wahoo! You look great and so does your belly! It's fun to see it get bigger. I hope you keep posting pics as the due date gets closer.

Beardall Family said...

WOW! There really is a belly under there. You barely look prego at church when I see you. So cute you are! People keep asking me for the same thing. I haven't gotten up the nerve to show mine off yet. It's still more like a big flab of fat than a tight round pregnant tummy!

bequi said...

I'm just jealous you don't have any stretch marks. :-(

K-10 said...

Look how cute you are!! This is so exciting!