Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby's face

So Monday was our ultrasound; it was the coolest thing I have ever seen. Here is part of the ultrasound, we have it all on dvd. We even got some 3D images of the kid which is really cool but freaky too. We still don't know what the sex is and we made sure the ultrasound tech didn't highlight those precious parts for us. Hope you enjoy.

Somethings to remember when viewing:
1. The baby does not have a hole in its head that is just the 3D equipment being weird
2. The baby does have abnormally large feet(even the doc was impressed)
3. Don't even think of looking for little girl or boy parts because you won't see them

3 comments:

liesel said...

very cool! I'm so excited for you guys!

Beardall Family said...

You know I'm going to watch this a million times to try and see a little peep! :) Ya, those were some feet on the little fella. It's face is so cute, the perfect little nose!! So do you want to do your shower after you deliver or before and get all green & yellow? :)

aklawton said...

How awesome is that!! I can't wait to meet the little one!