Well the interview was today...so I get to the school and find where I'm suppose to be. They have me a take a brief test over just some basic critical care stuff take my picture then I sit down and wait for everyone to arrive. After what feels like forever they call me in and sit at this huge conference table across from four people, James the director of the program, Chris the assistant director, Kyle a faculty member and then Brianne and current student. They each take their turn asking me questions about this and that, "tell us about a mistake, why do you want to come to Westminster." I feel like I answered everything pretty good but then they asked about my experience and where I was at and James looks straight at me and says "so do you think you are ready for anesthesia school," in a tone that I perceived to be like "you really think you can do this? yeah right."
So I'm not really sure how well the interview went I answered all the questions appropriately and I feel like I did as best I could but I think my lack of experience will in the end bite me in the butt. We'll see though they won't make their final decision until December1st. Dang intimidating interviews.
1 comment:
sounds crazy intimidating! I hope you get the job!
Post a Comment