Friday, August 5, 2011

Booth

So we got a new booth this year at the fair.  We went up to Idaho this last week to build it.  When I say we I really mean Rich look how awesome he is.  That's right Rich can weld, and not only that he is really good at it too.

So at this booth we are going to sell fried root beer, tornado potatoes, chicken fried bacon and inside out burgers.  It should do really good.  At least we keep hoping.
Dex loves being in Idaho his favorite thing to do there is to throw rocks in the water.  He could seriously spend hours doing this, and the bigger the rock the better.  I couldn't understand why he was enjoying this activity so much until we were doing it and he threw a rock in the water and said "hit the fish."  So apparently he thinks when he throws rocks in the water he is hitting fish.  What a crazy little boy

No comments: