Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nov 24th

Well the day has been set for baby Ras #2 to come into the world. 
We went to the Dr. yesterday and had a check up  and he said "so  you wanna be induced on the 24th?"  We were already thinking about it since we were gonna have a lot of family in town and lets face it I am done being pregnant so we said sure.  So as of right now we are scheduled for Wednesday at 6:30am!  I can't believe it.  It's nice to have an actual date though takes a lot of the worry out of things.  I still hope that I will go before then I have a lot of pressure in pelvis and it would be nice to just do things spontaneously but we'll take what we can get.  So now we're just tying up loose ends around the house and getting ready to be parents again.  That is the craziest thought ever!

3 comments:

liesel said...

yay to have a deadline! Hope all goes well! Can't wait to see pics!

Jamie said...

Good luck! Can't wait to hear the good news and see pictures!

Utuku said...

All the best in this time my prayer went for your safe delivery.