Saturday, August 21, 2010

Catch up

So things are moving way too fast for me to keep up with. Dex is growing so fast and in fact had a very important move this week. That's right we offically moved his bed downstairs! Ahhh! my little boy is sleeping on his own. I thought it would be a huge transition with lots of backlash but it wasn't at all. He just went to bed like he normal does. He doesn't mind it down there at all and its nice to have him in a quiet spot when we have people over and want to be a little rowdy.
He also has been obsessed with horses lately so we took him on a his very first pony ride.
He loved it! He laughed the whole time. The only problem is now we wakes up almost every day saying "orse?" which means horse. It's really cute.
Baby Ras #2 is doing really good we had a scare in Idaho I was actually carrying Dex and feel on my stomach. I thought nothing of it until I got up and took a deep breath and realized I could breathe deep because baby ras had been moved down a few inches! We were scared so we went to the ER and they keep for a few hours monitoring baby and surprisingly everything was ok. No one knows why baby moved down but she is still doing really good kicking like a ninja and measures just fine. It's nice to be able to breath I have to admit so I guess it worked out ok.
Other than that things are going really well only 4 months left until we meet our little girl. We have some names picked out but I think we're gonna wait until we meet her to name her. Got leave some anticipation for the baby right?

No comments: