Not a whole lot going on. We planted a garden in the back yard that I'm very excited about. Its a salsa garden full of jalapenos, green peppers, onion, tomatoes( that were already killed by some frost when they were planted,dang it) spinach, strawberries and raspberries. I hope everything grows, my fingers are crossed.
This weekend while trimming our cherry tree we found a robins nest! We are so excited because you can see it pretty good from the deck of the house so we'll be able to watch the babies hatch. Also I finally saw a humming bird at my hummingbird feeder. That freaking thing has been out there now for 2 months and this is the first sighting I've had. Yeah for nature.
We're starting to work a little more on the room downstairs to get it ready for Dex. Next week and I'll be in the second trimester. This little baby is flying by I don't' think we'll be ready for him or her. Time will tell.
1 comment:
Congrats on your garden! I have a million starts in my house, but we haven't been able to prep our garden yet. I'm basically crippled and Anthony has no time.
Post a Comment