Sunday, November 8, 2009

Time off

So since I've had time off with my appendix I've actually got some projects done around the house! I was able to paint the bathroom upstairs and I even re-painted the bedroom. When we first moved in we painted it all HGTV styles and found we didn't like it so I finally fixed it yeah! Here are the results.



Also I'm really excited because I bought a mandarin orange tree this summer and almost killed it when we had to go to the fair but miraculously it has come back to life and it is about ready to give me it's first orange!

Grow little orange grow!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Okay, when taking time off work to recover from having your appendix removed you are supposed to RELAX!!! :) Great work! We have a nursery that needs painted if you want some time off in Denver!