Sunday, July 12, 2009

Updates

Well I haven't blogged in awhile. Dex is growing so fast we just had his 6 month check up, that's right 6MONTHS! he is 28 inches long 18 lbs 9 oz in the 95Th percentile for height (surprised?) and 75th percentile for weight. He is growing like a weed I can't believe how fast it is going. He is getting really close to crawling too.
Crazy huh?

This weekend I busted out my crafty side and made a diaper bag. We had been using the free one they give from the hospital but it has gotten way too small so check it out it.


I'm pretty impressed with it, its the first thing I made that has actually turned out since I was 12 and my grandma showed me how to sew an apron.

3 comments:

liesel said...

Nice bag, it turned out really good! I'm totally impressed.

Loved the video too, Dex is so freaking cute and happy!!

Jamie said...

Ahhh, the bounce and the smile... too cute!!!

My sister sent me the pattern for that same bag and after seeing how great yours turned out I might have to try it. Nice work!

bequi said...

That is a SUPER cute bag! And a super cute baby, of course!