Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Livin in the ghetto

Well Rich had an exciting night, he had just finished feeding Dex when he saw flashing lights from a cop car outside. He went to investigate and apparently the cops were at the nieghbor's for some reason. About that time he noticed what looked like to be someone in our backyard plus Blue started to act funny. So Rich told Blue "get em" so Blue started growling and barking at the person in the backyard and ended up scaring them to the point they started crying. The cops heard to comomtion and came over and arrested him.
Apparently it was our neighbor's son who is on drugs. The cops went to his house across the strett and he ended up trying to runinto our backyard to try to escape but when Blue started going after him he got scared. Thankfully he didn't get into our house or anything. So now the cops are searching the street and looking for any drugs this guy might have dropped. How scary! I'm glad I was a work when all this happened but I feel bad that Rich was alone.

1 comment:

liesel said...

Wow scary, good thing Blue is such a great dog! I can't believe he made him cry, thats totally awesome! I don't think about how big he really is, since he's such a nice dog. But if he had me cornered and was pissed and growling at me, I'd probably cry AND pee my pants! (just a little bit)