Sunday, April 26, 2009

Poo fiasco

So there Dex was enjoying his time in his red seat playing with his toy while I cleaned the kitchen. All of a sudden he stops and looks at me with that face, every mom knows that face, the poop face. This usually isn't a panic but lately it has been for us because Dex likes to save it for every 4 or more days and then has a blow-out. We've already lost some pretty cute outfits that were no match for his bowels of awesomeness.
So he gives me this look and then I hear what was requiring so much energy and concentration from my little boy. As soon as I hear it, it's too late I can already see the stain creeping up the back of his cute "squeeze me" onezie. I get him to the changing table and try my best to clean him up but its no use, poo is everywhere. What makes it worse is that as I'm trying to pull off his onezie its just going everywhere all over, there is no escape. Here is a pic from what we are calling the poo fiasco of 2009.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You just provided GREAT birth control for some people out there! :) Nothing like a baby blowout.

Dex just keeps getting cuter!

bequi said...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! That's the best picture on the planet!!

George Baby makes onesies that unsnap in the front so you pull them off like a button-up shirt instead of over their head. Now that he's on solids, the blow-outs will probably stop, but this way you know for your next baby. They sell them at Walmart.