Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blogging

Sorry for all of you who expected new and exciting up dates from us all the time. Unfortunately life is just full of work for us right now. Rich is work as assistant food and beverage manager at the Meridian golf course which is cool because we get to golf but sucks because he usually has a 80 hour work weeks. LAME.
I was working as an orderly in the OR at Swedish medical center but I just got a promotion to Nurse Extern on the oncology/Med Surg floor. It's really exciting but tough work. I've been orienting the last couple of days and this next Tuesday is my first day alone where I will have to take care of 8 patients. I might die, but at least I'm getting lots of experience...right?

1 comment:

bequi said...

Congratulations on the promotion!! Now quit your job and come back to Utah, please.