Monday, March 31, 2008

Car Accident

There I was sitting peacefully at a stop light waiting for the light to turn green when from out of no where. WHAMO!! I was hit from behind. Thats right the black subaru has been involved in its first and hopefully not its last accident. I, Heather, was driving but I didn't get hurt at all, thank goodness. The bumper on the car however is a different story.

It doesn't look like much but the collision repair shop said that it might be a total loss due to the age and mileage on the car. We'll see though the insurance company is still working out all the details.

In the meantime though we get to cruise around town in this.
It's a Ford Escape Hybrid. We are not too sure how great the gas mileage is on it yet but it's really quite. The best part is we aren't paying for it. Let's hear it for insurance!

1 comment:

Cass said...

I'm glad the car will be okay and that you weren't hurt in the accident. But now that everything is fine you need to spill the beans: did you switch your loyalty from Subaru to Ford? How was the hybrid? Was it fun to drive? Did you notice any gas savings? Shawn and I want to get one of those one day. I wish you guys lived closer!